Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Competition submission #2 ! - Ruya ♥


Wohooo another competition submission for this month!
I am so happy its from one of my constant supporters who also has an awesome blog of hers! :D
 Its a painting by Ruya Preetika from : http://ruya-wakingmoments.blogspot.com
 Over to you Ruya! ♥


"Hi! This is Ruya Preetika! Ruya isn't actually my real name, it's my nom-de-plume that implies- dream/dreamer. I'm a born dreamer and I daydream a lot!! As for the second name, that's my real name! I express myself through writing, poetry and painting. My blog 'Waking Moments' is my outlet to everything that I earlier kept bottled up- pain, agony, aggression, hopes, excitement and the likes. I'm a crazy-weird person, I over think and blabber a lot :D I am a book lover and I love music, I don't sing or anything but I love listening to music a lot. Well, my intro would go beyond the prescribed 5-10 lines, so I think I'd better get on with my entry. Now the painting I'm submitting is named 'Dandonis' as suggested by a friend. I remember the time I made this... I'd recently finished reading Suzzane Collins' Mockingjay (The final book of Hunger Games series) and I was thinking about the ending lines: “What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on,no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.”  What I painted aren't actually dandelions, or for that matter, they don't resemble any particular flower. I usually paint abstract images when I'm in deep thought or am feeling a great emotion. Hope you like it!!" 

 Thank you so much Ruya for your submission I appreciate it a lot ! ♥ :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it helpful or not? Have got any suggestions or questions?
Well whatever it is, good or bad, just pen down your thoughts here
They makee me happpyyyyy♥♥♥