Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sandwich Roll and Green Leaves Salad

It’s been a very long time hasn't it?
Well I am really sorry all of you!
I had exams in September and October then I had extra classes and the main problem was that I didn't have internet!
And then I even had to get a new camera to give you guys better pictures and well I got it at last.
Now I have a Nikon cool pix s3500. It’s not the best but it works just perfectly for now.
And I promise all my posts are ready to be posted just a bit of editing and voila! All my updates will be ready.
So to make it up to you, this month is going to be full of new and better updates
So buckle up and get ready!

This is a really easy and fun to make recipe for large parties or get-together! 

It takes less than an hour to whip this up and can be modified in many ways!


 photo sandwichroll_zps7c17b1e1.jpg


 photo greenleavessalad_zps308f6526.jpg
TIP: any type of filling can be added instead of the capsicum and cheese such as chocolate cream or any veggies or any other sauces you like!

Please leave me a comment telling me what you would like to fill it with! :)

Share this post if your found it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it helpful or not? Have got any suggestions or questions?
Well whatever it is, good or bad, just pen down your thoughts here
They makee me happpyyyyy♥♥♥